Friday, July 15, 2011

Are you ------------?

Back to Saturday... Gay club Metro later that night, Bryan (refer to Last Post) was supposed to be there, but he wasn't and I'm okay with that.  I get out my phone and send out a mass text to my group of contacts containing every one night stand, ex, and any other form of gay guy and invite them all to metro.  Only a few showed up, which bruised my ego, but saved my sex life. B and I are fighting off lesbians as some guy comes up to us. 

Him: "Hey, do you know Liz?"
Me: "Yea, shes like my best friend" 
Him: "Are you ---------?"
Me: "....Yea, and who the hell are you?"
Him: "We are friends on FB, I just recognized you..."

This has happened before. But this guy was just weird.  Don't come up to me like you know my life and the things I happen to post on Facebook.  I post stuff to be awesome, not stalked. I should really watch who adds me on facebook, but I like the popularity and don't like dealing with my problems.  The conversation really ended then, but he talks up my friend Brendan who is too nice to just walk away.  I send a mass text to everyone in the bar I know to come out and get this creep away.  And I swear, this guy stuck to Brendan more than a drunk Lindsey to her Alcohol Anklet (SCRAM) #highfashion

We get this creep away and lose Brendan in the bar. Oh well. I find out hes dealing with drama, and that's just not cool.  I would much rather cause it and leave, but I wasn't ready to peace out quite yet.  

As usual I will save the convo and just give you the highlights (it saves time and brain power):

Down a Long Island
Order another
Cut myself off
Uncut myself off
Finish my long island
Find Brendan
Hes Talking to a One Night Stand of mine
Head over
Fake smile
Hug and cheek-kiss
Leave.
Receive drunk texts saying "hey" after 1am
Reply saying "I'm off duty"
Pass out. 

Maybe I will fill you in on the rest of the week later.  I'm gonna get a drink and pregame a hangover. Maybe send a few texts, or get a few texts and end up on the bathroom floor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment